How to install Ubuntu Netbook Version on HP Mini 110-3017TU
Last week, I have successfully re-built a HP Netbook(110-3017TU) with Ubuntu Netbook Version 10.10. No troubles at all, that is bit hard to find the way to enter the BIOS. All I need to do pressing 'ESC' key on the start of machine.
The Complete Steps are listed followings:
1. Download iso from Ubuntu
2. Prepare a 2GB free space USB Drive
- I suggest you prepare a completely empty one. There may be wiped all your data.
3. Follow the instructions on Ubuntu website about how to burn the ISO into an USB drive
4. Plug your USB into 110-3017TU
5. Turn it on
6. Pressing 'ESC' key
7. You will be in BIOS menu.
8. Select the boot sequences of drives
9. Select USB drive
10. It will enter the installation screen
Then there is nothing hard to do, just follow the instructions. It will works. All graphic and sound functions are working, even I tried to plug-in a 3G modem. It still works fine!
Trackback address for this post
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...
Form is loading...