Last year, I built a diary application which is a "by-product" of learning .Net Serialization. I thought that is not a very bad product. But I started to use it for logging my tasks at work. At the same time, I picked up some bugs, such as Calendar does not bold the date with the entry. Moreover, I found some areas can be improved. For example, I added a "New File" menu option.
Please click here to download and give back me some feedback.
I got some free time to play Android 3.0 today. That is an Android for "tablet"! The default screen size is WXGA (1280×768). That is tablet. Anyway, the interface is much cleaner. Moreover, I found the browser is different. Now, that 100% looks like a Desktop Chrome. One last things I picked up, that emulator is much slower than the older version!
Yesterday, I finally ended my account with Optus. I was with Optus for around 10 years. Why did I do such action? I am still very happy with Optus service. That is only because I found a provider is more suit for my needs. They are Amaysim. They are no minimum spending and I need to pay what I spend every month. That is what I want! I don't need a free mobile phone and extra bonus amount on my plan. I got my Galaxy S and connect with my friends via skype and msn, which can be done in mobile internet. I don't need to use voice calls that much. Moreover, they only charges 15 cents per minutes. My previous plan is $19= 127 minutes in Amaysim. I don't need to use that much. Thus, I think I can lower my mobile phone bills!
I am writing a library management system for church. This is using Spring.Net and NHibnerante. But I faced a problem. After the user updated in a record window, the record in the main window did not get updated. I have read Spring.net Tutorial. That is nothings wrong. Even I forced the session flush. But that did not work. In the session of the record edit window, the fields are updated. When I jumped back to Main Window, the session is updated. Finally, I found the problem in the Transaction attribute. In the DAO, the code should be written like this:
And the update method