Last post, I listed some technical questions I have been asked by my past job interviews. This times, I wish to list out some non technical questions (HR questions):
1. Can you briefly describe your last role?
2. Which areas do you think you need to improve?(i.e talking about your weakness)
3. What is your strongest strength?
4. Have you experienced some conflicts in past? How did you resolve that?
5. How do you prioritize your tasks?
6. How do you handle your deadline?
Moreover, I suggest you also think about whether you have any hobbies. Some managers like to talk about somethings besides your job.
Happy Job Hunting!
Although Apple Store is not new to Brisbane, chermside and carindale have Apple store, that is a bit strange our CBD has not Apple Store. That is not usual.
Well, I guess they have not a right spot yet. Recently, I believe they found one. I was in City last week. I found MacArthur Central has this:
Apple Logo is on there. An Apple Store will open in there at MacArthur Central. That is great, we got a Apple Store in our CBD, that is same as Sydney.
There is an interesting. MacArthur Central is a heritage-listed building. Therefore, Apple cannot change it into a glass block building same as other apple store. I wish how this apple store can fit the traditional apple store style!
229 Queen Street Brisbane QLD 4000
I tried to build another logic flow in story board after the add button clicked.
This is easy. Please add them in the main view controller.
Moreover, you need to fill in 'AddTipReccordView' in StoryBoardID.
However, at first, I used the storyBoardID as 'AddTipReccordViewController' . I got this error:
' Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'Storyboard
During these years, I have been a number of job interviews. I found there are some frequent answer questions in these interviews, I wish to share with you:
1. What is design pattern, please give me some examples?
2. What is polymorphism?
3. What kinds of testing you carried on your previous position?
4. How to do multi classes inheritance in c#?
5. How do you keep your technical skills up to day?
6. What kinds of software development methodologies you used?
7. What kinds of ORM you have used?
8. Have you used any automated testing frameworks? if that is the case, please give me some examples.
9. What the different between interface and abstract class in C#?
10. What the different between server.transfer and response.redirect in C#?
I wish these ten questions can provide some hints for your job interview!
When I was in university, the best way to some problems was going to library and hopping to find a reference book. Nowadays is Web 2.0. The people are well connected via Internet and the content are created by users contribution I suggest if you face a problem, you go to a product forum or user group forum and post your question. Maybe, in somewhere, someone faced the same problem before.
In this case, that is very common in Open source communities. Most of open source projects have not any huge financial support. The peer users supporting is playing a important role! All support functions are from Forum or email list. So, I suggest if you are new to I.T. industry, you have to get used for using forum.