1. Skype Phone ~ from $60-$200
- The standard USB Skype Phone costs around $60, but if you want to have a wireless one, that will cost up to $200.
2. iPod ~ $500
- Forever my love.
3. USB 2.0 4G Card Drive ~ $170
- This would be a sort of affordable choice.
4. GPS Mobile Navigation System
- If I drop you to home, you will know that is so easy to lose my way.
- It doesn't cost you a dollar. Don't forget my birthday is on 22/12!!!!!!!
I have tried to use VPN for an hour. My Windows XP was keeping to generate VPN 800. I have tried to telnet my VPN server port 1723 and checked my router is enabled for VPN pass-by too. What is the problem? and then I tried to use my laptop. It worked fine. I was thinking there are somethings to block my connection. Finally, I disabled the internet worm protection in my anti-virus. My VPN works again.
WARNING: DISABLE ANY ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION IS SO DANGER!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU DO THAT. My computer is siting in anti-virus protected network and I have backup computers too. Thus, I did that.
That 's so hard to get internet free. WiFi/Wireless Lan at home is very common too. You can get a laptop online any where at home. Moreover, 3G or GPRS will get your mobile phone online too. Even you have not a fancy mobile phone, you can go to Internet Cafe or some Internet station at Shopping. On 29/12, I will go to North Queensland, whether I can a Internet Free holidays?