Swype is a new type of input method which came with Galaxy S, my new phone. I love it a lot. I don't type in the virtual keyboard any more. I only need slide the words in the virutal keyboard. That is much faster than the traditional typing. I found that is very helpful when I use MSN. Without it, using MSN in mobile is a painful task. After I started to use it, MSN chating in a mobile is much more comfortable. For details of Swype please visit their official website and watchdemo video. I really know how to describe it in words.
I tried very hard to get Android DDMS(Debug Monitor) working. It cannot detect my new phone(Galaxy S). Moreover, my computer kept to say "SAMSUNG_ANDROID" driver missing. No surpising, the computer cannot recognise my new phone. As a result, Android DDMS(Debug Monitor) cannot connect to my new phone. I was trying to search for the "SAMSUNG_ANDROID" driver,but no lucks at all. Well, I know Samsung has a software to desktop synchronization, Kies. Maybe, it can help. After I installed it. All driver problems are resolved! I can use Android DDMS(Debug Monitor) now.
This afternoon, I help my friend to fix your computer. The symptoms are no network access from internet explorer and MSN. Moreover, there is a window pop up at the startup, saying something like "mseret.dll cannot find module"(I can't remember the exact name of dll name and details of the error message). The solution is simple. We used AVG to a full system scan and removed all infected files. I found there are a number of virus in the computer. Moreover, I found the reason of no network access from internet explorer and MSN. Because the virus changed the internet connections to use an internal proxy. What I did, I went to IE->Tools->Internet Options->Connections->Local Area Network Settings->Unchecked the proxy settings. I think the virus tried to setup a proxy and force all internet connections to use that. But that computer has AVG and AVG killed the process. Thus, it makes no internet access all at all in IE and MSN. Finally, I ran regedit and search the name of dll in the error message. Then I deleted that registry to run that dll. So far, that sounds every thing is running fine now.