Top Non Technical Questions for Job Interview
Jan 15, 2014 Tips
Last post, I listed some technical questions I have been asked by my past job interviews. This times, I wish to list out some non technical questions (HR questions):
1. Can you briefly describe your last role?
2. Which areas do you think you need to improve?(i.e talking about your weakness)
3. What is your strongest strength?
4. Have you experienced some conflicts in past? How did you resolve that?
5. How do you prioritize your tasks?
6. How do you handle your deadline?
Moreover, I suggest you also think about whether you have any hobbies. Some managers like to talk about somethings besides your job.
Happy Job Hunting!
No feedback yet
Form is loading...